Monday, June 17, 2013

don't really know how to start, but i know i still need to start anyway.
it's just that there so many things going to happen later on, and i kind a feel overloaded,
although i feel quite okay with that at first.
but now, when i finally know that actually I NEED TO WIN THE MEDAL THEN ONLY I CAN CONSIDER IT AS AN ACTIVITY IN ORDER TO GET THE STUDENT OF THE YEAR!
that's why now i kinda feel down. at first i thought maybe i'd finally have a chance.... but now..... urgh.

but some things make me kind a feel okay now..... that's friendship..
finally i've got a friend like su wei, who doesn't really care about my temper.
even if she cares, she will tell me straight.
and even a friend that is so crazy, that keeps making me laugh.
just like jing ni
how unbelievable
its like fate.
well, friendship is about fate too...

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment